Trouble uploading pictures
If you are trying to upload images in Blogger and find this feature behaving oddly or simply not working, then try the following suggestions:
- Turn off your popup blocker. Sometimes popup blockers will prevent the image upload window from appearing. You can also add Blogger.com as an approved site in your popup blocker settings, so you don't have to disable it entirely.
- Disable any plugins you have installed on your browser. Plugins can occasionally cause incompatibilities with some web applications, like Blogger's post editor, so it's good to test this and see if it has any effect.
- Try using a different browser. The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Windows Internet Explorer will usually give the best results. If you're already using one of those, give the others a try.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Always recommended, in case the problem has already been resolved but you're still getting old data from your browser.
- Make sure you click the Add selected button. The upload process isn't actually complete until you click Add selected on the final screen. Just closing the window will prevent the image from appearing in your post.
he begini lah bila maknenek nak berblogging..
sib baek dapat di atasi..
tQ blogger help..:)